Thursday, September 27, 2018

9ART - My Favourite Drawings


9ART

On the left we have two of my favourite drawings I did during 9ART. The top one is of a fishhook necklace design with Siapo/Tapa designs around the background. I started by drawing a basic fishhook. I then added the spiral detail along the top and changed the point at the end. I also then added a dolphin to the bottom right of my fishhook. I then shaded in the hook and added the rope at the top. I then added the outline of the wave design at the bottom. I then drew in the flower design and shaded every second one black. I finished my drawing by adding the triangular pattern along the sides.

My next drawing was the first I did in the module. I started by lightly drawing the cube. I then drew the outline of the sphere, then the cylinder. I then drew the triangular-pyramid in the back then added the horizon line so you could see that none of the shapes are floating. I then started shading in all the shapes so they would look 3D. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.