Monday, June 13, 2016

Flora and Fauna Reflection. With Mr Barnett and Henk

R.I.P it Reflection

Today Ruma J got a visitor (Henk) from DOC. He took us on one of the local bush tracks and showed us some of the native flora on the track. I think that the best bit about it was how we got to see the plants in real life instead of just talking about it. This was very useful as in class as we are writing about Flora and Fauna for the Talking Shed project. The walk showed me how many different, native plants there are nearby. I think that the walk will help a lot with our Flora and Fauna Project.

1 comment:

  1. Great reflection Breagh. I like how you made the connection to our classroom learning. You chose a great image which shows Henk sharing his knowledge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.